Specialty / Copper Work
NEW YORK, NY
The school was founded in 1929. The building, on the former grounds of a country club, was designed in "Harvard" style with a prominent clock tower, and completed in 1932. As constructed, it contained 140,000 square feet of space including a 94 by 72 feet gymnasium, a 1250-seat auditorium, 38 classrooms, two study halls, four shops, and a model apartment for homemaking classes. The building had radio equipment and an electric fire alarm system, and all its clocks were synchronized to an electric master clock.
Project details: Underlayment and ice and water shield, Tamko lamarite slate with copper flashings, copper railings and copper dormers
Schedule a FREE consultation today.
Call us at 1 800 964-5266, or send us an email at email@example.com