11,000 SQ FT
The Cushing house was designed by architects Allen and Collens and was constructed in 1927. The residence hall was named after Florence Cushing, a 1874 graduate of Vassar college whom in 1887 became the first alumna to serve on the board of trustees. Cushing House currently houses 202 student residents.
Schedule a FREE consultation today.
Call us at 1 800 964-5266, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org